Candy Cane Relay
- Have teams line up behind a starting point.
- Determine a "run to" point that is a straight shot from the starting point.
- Give each team a candy cane as a relay baton.
- Each racer must hold the candy cane by its hook using his or her finger.
- On "go" the first player on each team races to the "run to" point, then back to the starting point.
- The candy cane is passed to the next player on the team who must hook it on his or her finger, race to the "run to" point and back, passing off the candy cane to the next runner and so on.
- The team who completes the relay first win